Wednesday, October 17, 2012

pretty men & women

This is it. That is, this is the very final time I'll say this, and the first time I'll mean it, truly - as in cross-my-heart-hope-to-die mean it. I shall blog on here, and I shall blog regularly. For the truth is, I read so many beautiful blogs, and I make so many lists and mental moodboards of things, that it simply doesn't make sense to not blog on my own. Laziness and procrastination are what keep stopping me, but I am hereby saying goodbye to those things and saying hello to organization, inspiration, and all-around loveliness.

For starters, my computer's desktop is becoming more and more cluttered, because I seem to be constantly taking screenshots of beautiful people. And, coincidentally (or not so coincidentally), nearly all of them are gorgeous sixties starlets.

I hope you enjoy these stunning girls, along with a dashing man or two. (A fair warning: if you don't like Brigitte Bardot or Catherine Deneuve, well, then I strongly suggest that you go no further). x


x


x


x


x


x


x

             

x


x


x


x


x


x


x


x


x


x


x


x


x


x


x


x


(I apologize for the image-heavy post!) x

No comments:

Post a Comment