Saturday, December 29, 2012

pretty boys, pouty lips

For as long as I can remember, my mother has been telling me stories of herself as a teenager in the late 1960's, when she was madly in love with Mick Jagger (complete with poster-kissing, and the like). I always thought she was hopelessly silly for that, since, up until recently, I didn't find Mr. Jagger at all attractive (and, when looking at his present-day self,  I still don't)! But recently, something changed, and those puppy dog eyes and big pouty lips seem to win me over every single time. I also recently watched the lovely film Nowhere Boy, a biopic of John Lennon's teenage life, and I am once again in love with him and all of the young Beatles. But oh, Mick... and oh, every other pretty sixties man. x


x


x


Mr. Harrison is a dream... 


And look at those lovely pastel suits! 


John x


He's got the most pinchable cheeks. 


Despite being a fresh-faced Mick Jagger fangirl, I will never stop loving Mr. Presley (just look at that cable-knit sweater! And that gorgeous hair!) 


x


(For any male-appreciation post, Special Agent Dale Cooper aka Kyle Maclachlan must be included). 


Don't get me started on those sixties girls! 


x


x


Lovely, lovely, lovely. 



3 comments:

  1. Ahh this is gorgeous! What lovely looking men *.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg such babes (esp mick)! i've been following and adoring you on instagram for awhile now and am so happy to have come across your blog :)
    xo,
    newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUCH cute photos<3 <3

    Greta xoxo
    laviedegreta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete