Tuesday, April 3, 2012

hullo, april


APRIL is the cruellest month, breeding 
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing 
Memory and desire, stirring 
Dull roots with spring rain.

-T.S. Eliot, The Wasteland


Despite what Mr. Eliot says, April is a good month. April is when my birthday falls, and when the sun starts to warm the earth again, and when everything turns green. For me, it also seems to be the month when I decide to indulge and spend a little money on myself. Birthdays involve treating oneself, right? (I've just started to do it a little early).


This whole series of needlepoint book covers is lovely. 
x



I adore my rabbit pin the most of all, and my new houndstooth cape. 
x



I just purchased this lovely dress from my favorite etsy shop, Quaintrelle. I can not seem to resist when it comes to Peter Pan collars. 
x


No comments:

Post a Comment