Tuesday, June 26, 2012

let them eat cake

And finally, finally, here it is... my photo-shoot styled (so many lovely dresses!) by Jaclyn Bethany of the Audrey Grace Boutique. I had to find a model (and I was lucky to find the most darling, lovely girl named Tiffany), and come up with a "girly" concept. And what better girly concept than a tea-party theme? In the end, the photo-shoot became a strange hybrid between Alice In Wonderland and Marie Antoinette... and that combination is, of course, lovely beyond belief! Here are a few of my favorites, though you can see more on my flickr.


x


x


x


x


x



These photographs were taken for the official launch of the Boutique's online store, which you can view here (and most likely, like me, marvel at all the beautiful dresses, but fail to actually possess the ability to purchase something....) Please check them out! My photographs should be on the website and official blog within a few weeks. x

3 comments:

  1. *_* Guh, these pictures are absolutely gorgeous! I particularly adore the second and third - the tights are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete