Monday, November 26, 2012

black widow

Whenever I dress in all (or mostly) black, there are always a few people who ask me if I've "gone goth". I personally prefer the completely pretentious and overused term "Parisian chic"! There is something so lovely about the women of Paris, the ones who roam the streets wearing black stockings and beautiful mini-dresses and berets, and sit in cafes eating croissants and drinking their cafe au lait... perhaps it's a ridiculously overused trope, but I adore the idea of it nevertheless.

On Mondays, I'm stuck in class from nine o'clock to five o'clock, and I only have time to grab coffee and croissants from a nearby cafe at random intervals throughout the day. So, Mondays have been dubbed my Parisian days, and I try to dress accordingly... x

(camel cashmere cardigan, spotted tights, red flats, black lace top, black mini circle skirt)
 
x
x
x

1 comment:

  1. this is sweet but I'm afraid no parisians ever wear short dresses! fashions here are so different from the stereotypes

    but your cardigan is lovely
    http://nowforthefiction.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete