Saturday, November 24, 2012

daughters of darkness

A cinema-loving friend has been trying to convince me for ages now to watch some 1970's lesbian vampire films with him. I've refused, for no apparent reason (other than the fact that I've never really watched vampire films or old horror films). But last night, I finally gave in and watched a brilliant piece of cinema (with art direction by Francoise Hardy, of all people!), called Daughters of Darkness. It's a Belgian film from 1971, starring the ever so-stunning Delphine Seyrig (from one of my favorite Catherine Deneuve films, Donkey Skin) and has the absolute loveliest fashion. x


This gorgeous vampiress wore the most beautiful things. 


The film's main couple (especially Stefan!) was wonderful. 


x


x


I adore how dreamy all the shots were, especially for a horror film. 


x


x


Delphine Seyrig is a beautiful goddess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment