Friday, January 25, 2013

great balls of fire

In case you didn't already know... I'm mildly infatuated with Winona Ryder. And by mildly, I mean I've absolutely adored her in every film I've seen, and I find her completely gorgeous (not to mention her lovely, lovely personal style). I know she's quite a controversial girl to love, but that doesn't stop her from being a wonderful actress. And I just watched the Jerry Lee Lewis biopic, Great Balls of Fire, where she plays his "child bride" Myra, and I think, if it's possible, I'm even more head over heels in love with her now... the fashion and sets in this film were an absolute pastel daydream!


x



x



x


x


Her outfits were flawless...


x


Those collars!


And those colors!


x


x


And those curls...


And that coat! 


x


x


x


And that gorgeous hotel bedroom... 


x


x


x


x


x


x


x


x

1 comment: